Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm Still Here...

I guess at any other time, these words might offend me. "You're still here?, " is a question I'm being asked each week by people at my home church in San Antonio. I guess it's a good thing that people expect me to be in Romania already. Others ask, "When are you leaving for Romania?" To which my answer is always, "Hopefully, mid-March."

You see the answers to these two questions depend heavily upon ONE thing....funding. Okay, who am I kidding? It REALLY depends on the Lord, but it does take a host of people responding to the Lord to get me to Romania. So far I'm 60% monthly funded, which I'm ecstatic to be over half-way...but I still need 40% more. That equates to 13 people/families willing to give $100 a month for the next 18 months, or 26 people/families willing to give $50 a month over the next 18 months. So my question back to those that ask is, "What are you going to do to help me get there?"

My question to you is: "What are you going to do?"

Contact me at heyamy7@yahoo.com to be a part of the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment