Friday, October 2, 2009

Nothing to See Here...

...do not look at the yellow "donate" button on the left-hand side of the screen. Okay, look at it. Upon the repeated suggested of a friend (thanks, Kelly ;-) I have added a PayPal donate button to my web page. Donations made into this account will go directly to the needs of the Joshua Project, therefore directly toward the youth/young adults we serve. Since the money I'm raising for Romania goes toward both my living expenses and the expenses of the Joshua Project ministry, it is a win-win situation. If anyone is interested in making a contribution that is tax-deductible, please send me an email at (heyamy7@yahoo.com) or leave me a comment with your address and I'll send you the appropriate information. If reading this post about money made you uncomfortable, read the blog below...it's much more interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there blister, great to hear from you, we are excited by what the Lord is teaching you at this time, it will be January before we know it and you will be here, have a blessed weekend, we love you.
    Andy and Tresha

    ReplyDelete