Wednesday, September 30, 2009

To Romania and Beyond....

Hello All! I realize that I haven't updated my blog with pictures from my recent travels to Romania, across Wyoming, and beyond. Let me begin by apologizing to those of you that were waiting on pins and needles for pictures. To the other 100% of you that completely forgot I even said I'd share pictures, here you go.


While driving through Wyoming...we saw this incredible site.
Little did we know this would be one of the last houses we'd see for four hours.



On our way to Montana, we drove through Grand Teton National Park.
Here's a small glimpse of what we were able to see before the sun went down.




The first look at Yellowstone. Simply breathtaking.



Buffalo!


What's a trip to Yellowstone without seeing Old Faithful?



The changing face of Yellowstone



There are a zillion other photos I could post of this incredible park, but you can view them just as easily by visiting my facebook page. I would like to leave you with one last slide show. Just a few pics of the youth I've come to love in Romania...along with a few of my friends from back home. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment