Monday, October 26, 2009

Three's a Crowd...

If three's a crowd...what's four? I say, "four's a blast!"

So far, it's been eight weeks since I moved into the glorified basement here at MMT. Okay so it's not really a basement, but it sure is cold like one! In the last eight weeks, I've had a great time getting to know the other students here with me. Last weekend we went roller skating at the local rink. Yeah, I think I'm still sore. We had a great time though. It was fun to take it back a few years. Here are a few pics showing evidence of our circular travels that night.

Having a little fun with the housemates (Brad, Me, and Kristen)

Another way we've been able to fellowship in Libby is with members of the singles group at Faith
Bible Church here in Libby. Sunday night we had a game night and provided fun through food, dominoes, and a game of sardines. Even though I don't attend this church, it has been so welcoming to our group and has reached out to our group since first coming here. Faith Bible has a long standing with relationship with International Messengers as many of the students that have come through the training center have attended the church and are supported by the church while overseas. To the right is a picture of Bambi (another one of the students) and me during game night. I'm not really sure what I was going to do with that water, but the look on my face suggests I had ulterior motives. Ha!

Here are three of the ladies that I've had the pleasure of getting to know while here in Libby. Check out the spread of food we prepared for them. I prepared the Velveta & Rotel dip in the crock pot. Funny thing about that though, when I went to the store to purchase the Rotel...I got some very strange looks from my housemates. They have NEVER heard of Rotel? Seriously? However, they DO have Dr. Pepper in Montana, which is something I'm very excited about. It'll be nice to indulge in that comfort a little while longer.






No comments:

Post a Comment